After purchasing one of our dance courses it is possible to cancel up until two weeks before the starting date of the course. Cancellations will only be processed when done via email to email@example.com. When done up until two weeks before the starting date you will receive a full refund – minus processing fee of 7,50. For cancellation within two week before the start or during the course Tribes is entitled to charge when the entire amount and no refunds will be given. There is a 7,50 administration fee to change your registration from one course to another.
5 Lesson Cards
Valid for 2 months. Late cancellations and no shows will be charged to the pass. Concessions available 10% for full-time students with a valid student ID and OAP. The 5 lesson card is non refundable. A fee of 7,50 will be charged to activate your lesson card again, after it expires.
10 Lesson Cards
Valid for 3 months. Late cancellations and no shows will be charged to the pass. Concessions available 10% for full-time students with a valid student ID and OAP. The 10 lesson card is non refundable. A fee of 7,50 will be charged to activate your lesson card again, after it expires.
20 Lesson Cards
Valid for 12 months. Late cancellations and no shows will be charged to the pass. Concessions available 10% for full-time students with a valid student ID and OAP. The 20 lesson card is non refundable. A fee of 7,50 will be charged to activate your lesson card again, after it expires.
Valid for 1, 3 or 6 months. A maximum of 1 late cancellation per week is allowed. Concessions available 10% for full-time students with a valid student ID and OAP. The unlimited card is non refundable. Get in contact with our office to pause or reactivate an unlimited card in the situation of prolonged sickness or injury.
– Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration.
– Refunds for cancellations are available up to two weeks prior to date of workshop, minus processing fee of 7,50.
- Clients must at all times observe the guidelines which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management of the Studio may issue to ensure the smooth operation of the Studio for the convenience of all Clients
- Clients are required to give written notice to Tribes of any change of address or email.
- Tribes reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
- Tribes may communicate with the Client by email. By providing an email address to Tribes Dance & Yoga the Client consents to receiving email communications from Tribes, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The Client also accepts any risk that email may not be a fully secure and confidential means of communication. Tribes will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Client in this manner.
When using our website
1. You agree to seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or hardcopy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
2. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
3. You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
4. While Tribes uses its reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion it may contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Tribes cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website.