Dance Summer Intensive – Diever (NL)
1st July – 10th July 2020
With the corona-virus around we don’t think it’s smart to aim for destination abroad this summer. Luckily, Holland also has some beautiful spots, so we decided to host our Summer Dance Intensive this year in… Drenthe! It’s going to be a beautiful experience with lots of dance, nature, creativity and love!
The Tribes Summer Dance Intensive is a unique experience which will be held in Drenthe, The Netherlands this year. We will host you in a beautiful luxury country-house surrounded by forest and fields.
The program will consist of different technique classes, dance styles, repertoire, workshops, power & cardio training, stretching and the creation of a new piece that will be danced in the forest. Next to the intensive dance program there will be time for hikes in the beautiful surroundings, sight seeing in the villages around and of course game nights!
There is a limited amount of 15 places available for the Summer Intensive.
Due to corona measurements, everybody has their own bed and enough space around you. Bathroom is shared with 4 persons max.
€ 950,- for a single bed
Paying in 2 installments is possible.
In short the intensive includes the following:
– 10 nights in the country house
– healthy meals and snacks throughout the day
– During the week you will have 2 days off to explore the surroundings.
– 7 dance days which will include daily:
* a power workout based on pilates & yoga
* 2 technique lessons (ballet/modern/jazz)
* afternoon repertoire sessions and / or workshops
* stretching and flexibility training
1st of July between 17:00-20:00 h.
10th of July before 11:00 h.