When: Saturdays 13:00-14:30
Dates: 24 September, 1st and 8th of October
Costs: 55 euro for whole training, €20,- per workshop if you want to join the workshops separately
Location: Tribes studio 1 | Doezastraat 2a
In a chill atmosphere with plenty room for questions and dialogue. Together we will create a firm basis for your personal yoga-journey.
You’ll gain basic understanding of yogic principles in movement, meditation and contemplation.
After attending these workshops you can start applying the knowledge in your daily life. This is a great foundation for a more conscious and balanced lifestyle.
24 September – Ashtanga (The 8th folded path)
We will discuss:
- How Yoga was originally designed in India.
- How it can be practiced in the modern world.
- The do’s and don’ts in a yogic lifestyle.
1 October – Asana (Posture)
Get to know:
- The different categories of poses.
- The functions of poses.
- How to look at your physical alignment.
8 October – Pranayama (Breath control)
- How to breathe during the practices of poses.
- Multiple easy breathing techniques that you can implement in your practice.
This is for you if…
– You would like to start with yoga but you don’t know where to start
– You are walking the path of yoga and wonder if you’re on the right track
– You are a yogi or yogini who likes to go back to the basics